We all know how important internet marketing is for business growth — and how complicated it can be. With so many platforms, strategies and social media outlets, it can be difficult to determine what’s best for your business.
The ezine is one method of internet marketing that should not be overlooked — it’s simple, inexpensive and a highly professional way to fortify relationships online.
What are Ezines?
Ezines are newsletters or messages emailed to a group of people who have opted to receive them. There are many formats, including email and PDF, and many ezine services for distribution. Some businesses send ezines every day, while others send them once a month or once a quarter.
With these short, simple messages, your business can offer insightful and valuable information to prospective clients. You highlight your expertise, how you’ve helped other clients and the benefits of working with you.
What are the Benefits of Ezines?
- When you market with ezines, your business will be on the top of your clients’ minds. In essence, sending an ezine gives your business free publicity.
- Unlike other internet marketing platforms, ezines are highly professional and well-suited for B2B marketing. They can also be used to sustain interest from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media sites.
- Past customers, clients and prospective clients appreciate reading your thoughtful ideas and learning from your experience. Ezines aren’t advertisements, so recipients are more likely to read them as they arrive in their inbox.
- An ezine is the perfect platform to strengthen professional relationships. Your readers will come to know your business closely and even come to think of you as a trusted authority in your niche subject.
- Ezines produce long-term results. Clients interested in your products or services who may not be able to purchase them right away can opt to receive your ezine. Your messages remind them of your business over a long period of time. Once they’re ready to purchase, they’ll turn to you right away.
Creating a strategic, polished ezine for your business will generate growth and build your online presence! Make sure that ezines are an element of your business’ internet marketing campaign. Remember, however, that crafting well-structured and effective copy for your ezine is difficult, so enlist an expert for content strategy and writing help, especially when just starting out.
- Marketing With Ezines: 8 Methods To Improve Your Establishment With An Ezine (pharopromotions.wordpress.com)