First of all, thank you for your readership and support throughout 2012! It’s been a great year.
Now, onward to 2013! I want to share a few of my goals for this year pertaining to Lexington Writing Firm:
- Read more. I read quite a bit already, but don’t have a set time to read about business and business writing. Throughout January, I want to read pertinent blogs or books first thing every morning for fifteen minutes. I can already tell that a cup of coffee and a bit of reading is a great way to start the day!
- Share more real-life business writing experiences. I work for great clients and have the opportunity to write great projects. I’m very serious about protecting non-disclosure agreements, but I can (and will) share projects’ challenges and solutions.
- Offer more tips and tricks for email. Writing email messages is the most popular topic here, so I plan to blog more about this vital issue. I also have a few other ideas to help you write better, smarter emails in the works.
- Connect better. I hope to share interesting articles that I find, as well as have a few guest bloggers share their thoughts here.
- Loosen up. Writing about writing in business can be pretty dry stuff. Yet, in practice there’s lots of fun and humor to be found. I want to loosen up a bit here and share the less serious side of business writing.
What are your writing goals for 2013? I’d love to hear!